Hey guys – sorry for not blogging in so long! I’ve been up to all sorts of things in the past month that have distracted me from blogging. Specifically:
- finding a UROP for the summer (I’ll be working in the Lang Lab!)
- checking out the Boston Marathon
- hanging out with prefrosh at my fraternity during CPW
- writing a live-action roleplaying game for the Assassins’ Guild
- attending Burchard Scholars dinners
- editing the upcoming issue of the MIT Undergraduate Research Journal
- preparing for MIT’s upcoming Spring Weekend Concert (I’m working security :D)
- playing with robots in 6.01 and writing about riboswitches in 20.111
…and probably a few other things I’m forgetting right now. Although my classes are heating up as we race towards finals, I’ll do my best to blog about all these things over the coming weeks!
While I’m busy with things here at MIT, I know that many of you are currently in the midst of choosing where to spend the next four years of your life. It’s a huge decision, and I hope the admissions blogs and events like Campus Preview Weekend have helped you learn more about MIT. That said, having questions or doubts at this stage is totally natural. Is there anything I can do to help clarify the admissions process? Any questions you want to have an actual MIT student answer? Just post them in the comments!