MIT student blogger Lulu L. '09

It’s Beautiful by Lulu L. '09

.

It’s beautiful. My newest junior lab experiment. I want to share it with you.

Hang on.

25 responses to “It’s Beautiful”

1. Udit says:

OMG.. first..!!

2. lulu says:

man, this setup really sucks though, the most ineffectual we’ve worked w/ so far. i swear.

3. Binga says:

cmmon..this rope cant take my weight any longer wink

4. lulu says:

raspberry take a break. the time will come

Er, lulu, I can’t see anything…is there a picture or something like that ?

6. Morgan '12? says:

The suspense is just killing me.

Wait, hold on, are you…are you trying to kill us with suspens ?? How dare you ! There really is nothing, I thought something was wrong with my browser again…

@Morgan
    Suspens is killing me too…

Maybe we are part of the experiment somehow.

Q: How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
    A: I’ll tell you later.

Hmmm, Lulu? Hmmmmm?

9. Edgar says:

Yay, what a great mournning to wake up to a new lulu’s entry (very short entry wink

10. Edgar says:

oops, that should have read morning raspberry

11. Lauren '12 says:

Hehe, we’re all holding! *Can’t wait to hear about this amazing lab now* grin

12. lulu says:

shoot, yo, it may have to be a while, my camera battery broke and i’m getting a new one shipped to meee

13. Tac says:

If you don’t want people snooping around in your public space, why put stuff there?

http://web.mit.edu/lululiu/Public/

14. lulu says:

who said anything about not wanting people to see my public folder?

My /www/ is way more entertaining though

http://web.mit.edu/lululiu/www/

15. Judy H. says:

I’m held in suspense …pray tell

From Debussy to pulp fiction, your public folder and /www/ are great !

17. Hawkins says:

Yay, Pulp Fiction! Tarantino is a genius.

18. Samujjal says:

Hey Lulu,

I don’t suppose keeping everyone in suspense counts exactly as an Independent Activity!!! wink And if it does, I do think that IAP’08 is over and you missed the deadline.lol!!

Btw, Guys could anyone of you post something on the MIT Techfair and especially the THINK Competition (in which I could not take part bcuz I;m an international..sob..sob..). Though I did check the website, I want one of your perspectives.

19. Samujjal says:

Lulu,
    almost forgot. You are truly an awesome photographer;if the ones in the portfolio (Sorry for peeking) are taken by you. and are out of the world. Really your photography ‘speaks’ of what a keen observer you are of every li’lest things around you. You do have the ‘eye of the photographer’.

What say??!! would you gimme a lesson or two on photography once I’m there at MIT (Fingers X-ed).

20. Samujjal says:

P.S.>>> 05_dreamers and sillouette01 were out of the world.

21. lulu says:

oh yeah i’ve got a huge print of 05. that was for an art classsssss,

thanksss for the compliment

Lol, my first thought when reading this blog was, “Hey, the pics aren’t loading!” raspberry

Oh, btw, dumb question, off topic, and probably too late, but what if I chose the wrong SAT II to be used? Just got my Jan test scores and turns out that my Math Level 1 (which I chose) was my lowest score and my Math Level 2 (which I was afraid of but took for fun) was 790 : /. So, will the admissions people just laugh at my Level 1 scores and use the Level 2 instead or do I have to click something, somewhere?

23. lulu says:

um i dont know what it means to “give lesson on photography”, but yeah maybe. i can probably give you some links and good source material.

24. Samujjal says:

Hey Lulu,

still don’t have my answer.Will you gimme a lesson or two on photography once I’m there at MIT (Fingers X-ed)???

Hi Lulu!
    I have been reading your blogs for a while and I am totally inspired by your photography. They are absolutely gorgeous! Do you have any good photography tutorials or advice on taking good/professional pictures?