MIT student blogger Laura N. '09

Maybe later by Laura N. '09

I was going to spend a couple of hours today formatting the many amazing pictures from last weekend and writing a super-awesome entry about the FIRST regional.

But then Adelaide came by and informed me that it is GORGEOUS outside, and I am a sucker for warm weather. Winter is nice and all, but I was so done with it. I actually officially declared yesterday the first day of spring. I was promptly informed that I would soon “eat my words” because Boston weather is crazy.

But I don’t care. It’s warm now, and that’s all that matters. I’m going to go outside to read or do work or nap or something.

So FIRST is going to have to wait. Maybe tomorrow?

Never fear, you will hear about it. And it will be awesome.

Enjoy your Saturday!

8 responses to “Maybe later”

1. Sanja says:

Heh… We also had nice weather last week and just as I was about to be sure winter is over in began snowing…

Can’t wait to see pics smile

2. Caroline says:

Ooh which regional? My team was at the Granite State Regional last weekend… It was wicked awesome! smile

3. Matt says:

Hmmm, it seems like that since decisions of admission to MIT have been sort of made, that commenting has become fewer in frequency on your blog, I’m not sure if that’s true or not. I wonder what you would see if you looked at the hits of your blog graphed over time?

-I still love reading your blog! thanks!

I need your help…..

How can I translate the Foreign Income Tax Return ???

[email protected]

5. Florida regional was awsome!

6. Haggai Levy says:

Foreign Income Tax Return should be translated in Spanish as “Declaracion de impuestos Extranjera” if “foreign” is an adjective of “tax return” since “Declaracion” (return) is a feminine noun.

Well, I hope my little expertise in the language can assist you, though I’m sure Laura is the pro. Laura, what do you say, is the translation correct? :v)

7. Dan Tecker says:

Hey my names Dan Tecker…are we related?

It’s not like Tecker is a common name.

I live in Trenton.

8. nehalita says:

(note to rafael who commented on this post): I was at Florida Regional too… what team are you on? we’re 1345… the bright orange and blue robot.

what regional did you go to Laura? I was talking to one of my friends who was experiencing her first regional as an alumni and she said it was quite different… some emotions were: boring, depressing, stressfree.

knowing that i’ll be in the same position, i’m getting depressed. florida was my last regional and we might do an offseason but other than that… so long for being a student.