Open Forum Monday by Bryan G. Nance
Let's make a list of questions that you feel you REALLY need answers to ASAP.
Today’s post is a bit different from my regular posts. As we get closer to application deadlines I know that your anxiety level is on the incline. As a way to help with your tension headaches, I propose the following: instead of me posting a topic and you responding, let’s make a list of questions that you feel you REALLY need answers to ASAP.
Here are the rules:
- Make sure your question is general enough to be of help to others that read the Blogs. (If it is VERY specific to you please send me an off-line email.)
- Limit yourself to no more than TWO questions. (One question with two parts = two questions.) The one question with 34 parts� FORGETABOUTIT!
- If someone else asks the question that you were going to ask, let me know. Those will be the questions that I answer first.
- Finally (for this week only) I’ll batch the questions and reply twice daily.
So to get this started, I’ll post a question that I received many times while on the road:
- What do I do at the EC interview?
- Why is it important?
- Are MIT interviews at all like the one in the movie “Risky Business”? (Not really a question I got on the road, but humorous nonetheless.)
Let’s see what you’ve got!