Please note!

Visitors coming to the Welcome Center should plan accordingly and leave extra time to get to campus due to local road closures.

MIT student blogger Laura N. '09

Post-finals stress? by Laura N. '09

Oh, it happens. Trust me.

I was lucky enough this semester to have only one final exam, which I took this afternoon.

So, I should be relaxed right now, right?

Wrong.

I need to have everything I own packed and stored by 6 PM tomorrow. Also, I’m going to be in Madrid in 4 days and still don’t have an apartment.

So I’m still hosed, and only taking a small break to remind you that you only have one day to bid on Ben’s autographed business card. ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230253143995

We’re up to over ten bucks! How crazy is that?! Ben, I think you really are a rock star.

Remember, proceeds go to a good cause that I haven’t picked yet.

13 responses to “Post-finals stress?”

1. Oasis '11 says:

Mm, Toledo had those awesome little almond pastries (marzipan?) though…=p

2. christina says:

haha, i should bid too!

3. Karen '12 says:

A rockstar who didn’t grace us with his presence at Battle of the Bands 2008 :(

Have an awesome time in Spain!

4. Karen '12 says:

…I meant performance. Sorry, it’s late.

5. Espero que Espana es divertido a la extrema!

6. Isshak says:

You are gonig with MISTI-SPAIN ? Hope you will post from there ! Show us more pastry pictures (like Chris did). What are you going to do there ?

7. lulu says:

ooh i wanna play

racecar

Whatever you do, don’t go to Toledo. Seriously, Mitra and I went and it was the most boring day of tourism we could have ever possibly had. OMG you’re doing MISTI though.

9. Sondy '07 G says:

When Jessie worked in Switzerland one summer, she lived in a hostel until she could find an apartment. Good luck with your summer!

I love how in related items they have “BEN HOGAN” raspberry

11. margo says:

rUIa9R f85fkalfbc63m7jgd82hk0

12. Sihong Wang says:

Dear friends,

I am a Chinese boy. My name is sihong wang. Today when I searching MIT, I find your blog.
    It is my first time to view MIT’s website and my first time to view your blog.
    I want make friends with you. I am very interest in connect the people about MIT.

My MSN account is : [email protected]. If you have enough time, we can talk with msn.

Thank you!

13. Enas'12 says:

Haha 14 bids wow!! I’m upset we don’t get to meet Ben (and if we do, it’ll be very very short). I am out of touch with the world, and didn’t know about Blogs on the site until I applied, and didn’t start reading them until about 2 months ago.

I have found out, though, that you guys truly are great (all of you). Thank you for all the help you guys would have given me had I read the blogs ;P I know I’m weird…

I hope I get a chance to do for future applicants what you guys do for us!! (Applying for a blogger position, I hope)