MIT student blogger Laura N. '09

Post-finals stress? by Laura N. '09

Oh, it happens. Trust me.

I was lucky enough this semester to have only one final exam, which I took this afternoon.

So, I should be relaxed right now, right?

Wrong.

I need to have everything I own packed and stored by 6 PM tomorrow. Also, I’m going to be in Madrid in 4 days and still don’t have an apartment.

So I’m still hosed, and only taking a small break to remind you that you only have one day to bid on Ben’s autographed business card. ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230253143995

We’re up to over ten bucks! How crazy is that?! Ben, I think you really are a rock star.

Remember, proceeds go to a good cause that I haven’t picked yet.

13 responses to “Post-finals stress?”

1. Oasis '11 says:

Mm, Toledo had those awesome little almond pastries (marzipan?) though…=p

2. christina says:

haha, i should bid too!

3. Karen '12 says:

A rockstar who didn’t grace us with his presence at Battle of the Bands 2008 :(

Have an awesome time in Spain!

4. Karen '12 says:

…I meant performance. Sorry, it’s late.

5. Espero que Espana es divertido a la extrema!

6. Isshak says:

You are gonig with MISTI-SPAIN ? Hope you will post from there ! Show us more pastry pictures (like Chris did). What are you going to do there ?

7. lulu says:

ooh i wanna play

racecar

Whatever you do, don’t go to Toledo. Seriously, Mitra and I went and it was the most boring day of tourism we could have ever possibly had. OMG you’re doing MISTI though.

9. Sondy '07 G says:

When Jessie worked in Switzerland one summer, she lived in a hostel until she could find an apartment. Good luck with your summer!

I love how in related items they have “BEN HOGAN” raspberry

11. margo says:

rUIa9R f85fkalfbc63m7jgd82hk0

12. Sihong Wang says:

Dear friends,

I am a Chinese boy. My name is sihong wang. Today when I searching MIT, I find your blog.
    It is my first time to view MIT’s website and my first time to view your blog.
    I want make friends with you. I am very interest in connect the people about MIT.

My MSN account is : [email protected]. If you have enough time, we can talk with msn.

Thank you!

13. Enas'12 says:

Haha 14 bids wow!! I’m upset we don’t get to meet Ben (and if we do, it’ll be very very short). I am out of touch with the world, and didn’t know about Blogs on the site until I applied, and didn’t start reading them until about 2 months ago.

I have found out, though, that you guys truly are great (all of you). Thank you for all the help you guys would have given me had I read the blogs ;P I know I’m weird…

I hope I get a chance to do for future applicants what you guys do for us!! (Applying for a blogger position, I hope)