MIT student blogger Anthony R. '09

The summer begins… by Anthony R. '09

Now that I’ve completed the FEE, it’s time for the math diagnostic. I’ve got my freshman advising application in, as well as my MIT ID card photo and housing lottery preferences. With most of this behind me, it feels like summer has actually begun… and it’s time to enjoy my last months at home with friends and family before heading to MIT.

I’ll be leaving this weekend to explore some of Europe by rail, and I promise to post some pictures upon my return. Trains rock!

Doing anything fun this summer? :-)

8 responses to “The summer begins…”

1. Laila Shabir says:

Hey Anthony!
    I love your blog! Keep postin, and have a great time travellin smile
    See you this fall!
    ~Laila.

2. Elina says:

Hey!
    discovered a new 09er!!
    Im Elina!!
    Nice to meet you smile

Hey fellow ’09er. I just read through your blog and I’m happy to say we have something in common. I talk to myself too.

Nice to meet you. =)

4. Melda says:

hi anthony! i’m an 09 EA admit too, nice to meet you :D in response to your question, i’m in Turkey right now and will be until a few days before orientation (!), visiting family, trying to relax. can’t wait to get started at MIT though…

have a great time in Europe, i’ll be looking forward to the pictures smile

5. Elina says:

oh oh!
    i forgot to respond to ur Q
    :D
    i am learning eastern Classical music this summer!
    way too cool!!!:D

6. Jane says:

Cool blog. I really liked your first entry, it sounds like you had an interesting childhood.

-Jane

7. Meder says:

your photo page was cool smile
    welcome to blogs and nah, i don’t have any cool plans for a cool pre-college summer…
    have fun on europe-raiways

8. Noah Jessop says:

Just stumbled across this from MyMIT, and all I have to say is Anthony, you rock! Looking forward to reading along next year, as well as hanging out with you (tooling on psets anyone?). Hope you are having good travels!

Noah