The best picture we took in Paris by Sam M. '07

Slightly delayed for some slightly successful attempts at photo editing.

DID YOU KNOW? MIT’s original Course 20, “Food Technology, Nutrition Science, and Applied Biological Sciences”, existed in the MIT Course Handbook for 17 years without any faculty or staff, until the last remaining graduate student lost all contact with the department. Starting in the Fall 2006 semester, Course 20 will be rechristened Biological Engineering. This is all chronicled in my favorite Tech article of all time.

oh.jpg

Regardless of what it looks like, this is a tribute to our institute, not a poorly-spelled tribute to Matt McGann. It’s Eiffel’s fault, not ours!

oh.jpg

Why did I wear yellow plaid shirt that day? Stupid, stupid!

oh.jpg

Does this look any better?

5 responses to “The best picture we took in Paris”

1. Qi Ji says:

the last one is~~~ ps.

the first one is cool though

2. Ling says:

hmmm sam is this the one where i am slanted, or did you photoshop out the guy? because i can almost see the guy’s head, and then i wonder if i am hallucinating.

3. Fermion says:

I’d just stick with the 1st one. The other ones look REALLY photoshopped, especially the last one.

The 1st one looks very nice though.

4. John says:

Does this look any better?

No. No, it doesn’t.

Ling — No, I photoshopped out the guy… I think I did a pretty good job with that, actually, if I do say so myself.

Everyone else — Well, I’m glad you like the first one… I was worried that the message wasn’t clear enough because my shirt is so bright. I kind of got bored one night sitting in my room with Picasa, so that’s where the other two came from. So I’ll submit this to the MISTI photo contest, okay? Thanks! SM + commenters 4 life.