MIT student blogger Anthony R. '09

Randomness by Anthony R. '09

Well, as Laura said in her latest entry, tonight was the “telethon” event. I probably called fifty or more people, though many of those calls got me an answering machine or a “so-and-so isn’t home.” Regardless, it was pretty fun, and there was a lot of free pizza and stuff to drink.

The French never ends. (Well, the class is over on the 1st, but then I jump right into French 2 for the next term.) I have a 150-175 word composition due in nine hours that has me adopting the identity of someone living in a Francophone country, describing my work, my environment, my life in the city, and my friends. I should get on that.

At least I got my fifth stack of homework in today on time.

Yeah.

I’m going to sleep well this weekend. :)

5 responses to “Randomness”

1. Phil says:

I think I’m insane: dreaming of attending a school where homework is measured by the stack.
    Eh, not insanity. Drive.

2. Catherine says:

Yay for sleep. And congrats on getting your hw in on time. =)

3. Colin says:

It was so cool to get a call from you! I apologize if I sounded strange at all; I have to admit that after reading your blog, I’ve become rather intimidated by your intelligence. But getting calls and things in the mail from people at MIT only make me more excited to go there. Can’t wait! Maybe next year I’ll be calling prefrosh.

ahh! sorry I missed you, again! we’ll have to talk some other time.

I slept really well this weekend too, cause we just finished finals and so I have absolutely nothing to do. Except for reformatting my hard drive, and cleaning out my binders, but NO HOMEWORK is definitely making it all better. smile Good luck with the French!

5. Jennifer says:

I got a call at home. and my dad said for them to call my mom’s cell. so they did. but i was in a meeting with my mom and i was trying to explain that when the call got lost. Sorries to a girl named “amy” for all the trouble!